Wavosaur is a cool free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert. Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing. The program has no installer and doesn't write in the registry. Use it as a free mp3 editor, for mastering, sound design.
- Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
- All classic editing functions : cut, copy, paste, paste mix, paste replace/insert, paste to new file, trim/crop, delete, undo.
- Many processing options: mute, channel convert (stereo->mono, mono->stereo), insert silence, change volume, normalize level, fade in/out, invert/flip, undo.
- Accurate waveform representation, fast zoom in/out, clean easy to use interface Right mouse to scroll/display context menu. Skinable editor look.
- Resample, bit-depth convert (8,16,24,32 bits), pitch shift, vocal removal, DC offset removing, auto-trim, silence remover, interpolate, auto detect region, crossfade loop, exporting multiple wav file from regions.
- Wavosaur can import, save and edit loop points & markers informations in wav files. Snap to zero-crossing.
- Batch processing : apply process/effect/VST effects to an entire folder.
- Export files as text for using in software such as Matlab, Excel or PSpice.
- And much, much more...