Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.
Just as the first Friday of the month passes, Humble has introduced yet another Choice selection, bringing in 12 games that you can pick from depending on the subscription tier you opt for.
Here are the choices available for the month of November:
Selecting three games from the selection will set you back $14.99, while nine games will cost $19.99. Meanwhile, anyone with an active Humble Monthly classic subscription can grab 10 games for $12.99 instead. This selection of games will be available on Humble until December 4.
That's not all for bundles, as Fanatical brought forth its new Killer Bundle 14 this week, which offers you nine games for $4.99. The titles include the recent Peaky Blinders Mastermind, Close to the Sun, Project Cars GOTY edition, and RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe, among others. There's also a new build your own bundle on the store, which offers games like DiRT 4, Ancestors Legacy, and SpeedRunners, with pricing at $1 for one game, $2.99 for five, and $4.99 for 10.
You may notice that this week's Epic Games Store giveaway isn't what was promised last week, that’s because Wargame: Red Dragon's arrival was postponed at the last minute. Dungeons 3 has now landed as the replacement giveaway, taking the place of Blair Witch and Ghostbusters from last week.
Dungeons 3 arrives as a strategy and management experience that has you taking the role of an evil conqueror. There are underground lairs to construct and monsters to recruit, all the while defending against incursions and leading conquests across the overworld.
You can grab a copy of Dungeons 3 for free through November 12, and if plans don't change, Epic will start a giveaway for The Textorcist next.
Meanwhile on the Humble Store, the 2D side-scrolling management title Kingdom Classic is currently being given away also. This has been a part of an Epic giveaway in the past, but in case you missed it, this is another opportunity to add it to your library, this time on Steam.
Over on the free events section, you can try out two games for free this weekend.
First up is ARK: Survival Evolved, the dinosaur-involved popular multiplayer survival title from Studio Wildcard. The base game is free to play until Monday, November 9. Also free-to-play for the weekend is Blazing Sails, a pirate-themed battle royale title that includes both first-person and ship combat. This free session will end on Sunday, November 8.
Halloween sales are now behind us, and up until the autumn sales come barging in there will be some downtime for massive sales. Even still, this is a great weekend for city-building and management sim fans, plus Fanatical is going big for its 25th-anniversary sale. Check out our list of big deals below:
- EA SPORTS FIFA 21 – $39.59 on Steam
- DAEMON X MACHINA – $38.99 on Steam
- Desperados III – $29.99 on Humble Store
- Transport Fever 2 – $27.99 on Steam
- Planet Zoo – $26.99 on Fanatical
- Foundation - Early Access – $25.49 on Steam
- Crysis Trilogy – $25.25 on Steam
- Tropico 6 – $24.99 on Steam
- Terminator: Resistance – $23.99 on Steam
- CODE VEIN – $23.99 on Steam
- They Are Billions – $23.99 on Steam
- Othercide – $22.74 on Fanatical
- Parkitect – $22.49 on Steam
- Kenshi – $17.99 on Steam
- Dawn of Man – $17.49 on Steam
- Superliminal – $15.99 on Steam
- Unity of Command 2 – $14.99 on Steam
- Civilization VI – $14.99 on Steam
- Cuphead – $14.99 on Humble Store
- Trine: Ultimate Collection – $13.99 on Fanatical
- Northgard – $11.99 on Fanatical
- My Friend Pedro – $11.99 on Steam
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – $11.99 on Fanatical
- Jurassic World Evolution – $10.34 on Fanatical
- Frostpunk – $10.19 on Steam
- Surviving Mars – $10.19 on Steam
- The Sims 4 – $9.99 on Steam
- ARK: Survival Evolved – $9.99 on Steam
- A Way Out – $8.99 on Steam
- A Fisherman's Tale VR – $8.99 on Steam
- A Way Out – $8.99 on Steam
- Anno 1404 - History Edition – $8.99 on Fanatical
- Unravel Yarny Bundle – $8.98 on Steam
- FINAL FANTASY IV – $7.99 on Steam
- Verdun – $7.99 on Steam
- Cities: Skylines – $7.49 on Steam
- Kingdoms and Castles – $6.99 on Steam
- Phantom Doctrine – $6.00 on Steam
- Fe – $5.99 on Steam
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – $5.59 on Fanatical
- Pharaoh + Cleopatra – $4.99 on Steam
- Rise of Nations: Extended Edition – $4.99 on Steam
- Caesar 3 – $3.89 on Steam
- Circle Empires – $3.19 on Steam
- SimCity 4 Deluxe – $1.99 on Fanatical
- Islanders – $1.99 on Steam
- Dungeons 3 – $0 on Epic Store
- Kingdom: Classic – $0 on Humble Store
As is usually the case, there are plenty of DRM-free games having sales this weekend also.
- Ion Fury - $16.74 on GOG
- BioShock Infinite Complete Edition - $13.74 on GOG
- The Surge 2 - $11.99 on GOG
- Deep Sky Derelicts - $4.99 on GOG
- King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY - $3.74 on GOG
- Hidden & Dangerous 2: Courage Under Fire - $3.29 on GOG
- IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 - $2.49 on GOG
- Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold - $2.39 on GOG
- Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos - $2.39 on GOG
- F.E.A.R. Platinum - $1.99 on GOG
- Hidden & Dangerous Action Pack - $1.97 on GOG
- BLACKHOLE - $1.79 on GOG
- Hard Truck 2: King of the Road - $1.49 on GOG
- King's Bounty: The Legend - $1.49 on GOG
- Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich - $1.49 on GOG
- Rise of the Triad: Dark War - $1.49 on GOG
- Fantasy Wars - $1.24 on GOG
- Soldiers: Heroes of World War II - $1.24 on GOG
- Elven Legacy Collection - $1.19 on GOG
- Death to Spies - $0.99 on GOG
- Faces of War - $0.99 on GOG
- Men of War - $0.99 on GOG
- Star Wolves - $0.79 on GOG
- UFO: Aftermath - $0.79 on GOG
Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.
And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs. Of course, there is an enormous amount of more deals ready and waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a great weekend.