Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals are amassed into an easy to follow format, every week, from all over the internet. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.
There is a new Humble Monthly Bundle in town, offering you a brand new early unlock to consider. It's been a while since we got a single game as an early unlock, but Humble promises over $100 worth of games will be present in the full bundle.
For the usual $12, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Origins is yours for the taking. This was the first game in the company's new RPG take on the series, and it takes players to Ancient Egypt for some camel riding, pyramid climbing, and - most importantly - assassinations. Note that the game arrives as a Uplay key.
The rest of the bundle is slated to unlock on May 3. If you do buy into the bundle, you also get a 10% discount on the Humble Store and access to the Humble Trove of games while being subscribed.
And this time on Epic Games Store's bi-weekly giveaways channel, we have the open-ended puzzle game The Witness by Jonathan Blow, the mind behind Braid.
Set on an island, you have the freedom to explore and take cracks at various puzzles scattered throughout its regions, giving you the chance to take a break and come back to any challenging ones you encounter. You don't even need to solve every single puzzle to finish the game.
When not on sale, The Witness is normally sold at $39.99, but now you can add a copy to your Epic Games library for free. This promotion will be replaced by Supergiant Games' Transistor on May 2.
Humble Bandai Namco Bundle is back for a third time with a massive 11-game collection. You can put down $25 to get the whole pack, or opt for a tier that's listed below.
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Impact Winter, and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West can be yours for $1. Jumping to the "pay more than the average" tier, which is at around $10 right now, adds on Little Nightmares, Project CARS, Get Even, and 11-11 Memories Retold.
Beyond that, the $15 tier has Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet as well as God Eater 2 Rage Burst. Note that the latter title arrives with God Eater Resurrection along with it. And finally, for $25, you get all of the previous tiers as well as the fighting title Tekken 7.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is having a free event that lasts a whole month, where you can play the battle royale mode Blackout without paying a cent. You have until April 30 to enjoy the 100-player mode, just be aware that there's a significant download waiting for you on the Blizzard.net launcher.
Also on the free event list are Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, giving you a chance to try out a couple of entries from the action RPG series before Borderlands 3 lands later this year. The two games also received Ultra HD Texture Packs as free DLC recently.
Dead By Daylight is no stranger to Steam free weekends, and it's having another one right now, giving you and your friends a chance at escaping a crazed killer, who can be played by another - possibly evil - friend of yours.
Meanwhile, from the indie corner arrives two more games having Steam free weekends. Puppet Fever is a VR social party game made for local play and Hanako: Honor & Blade is a multiplayer fighting game set in Feudal Japan.
On the heels of the BAFTA Games Awards, Steam is currently having a sale featuring many of the nominees for your perusing. The Gamesplanet store is having a spring sale right now as well, which even features daily deals. Moreover, the store is planning to bring back the best daily deals from the entire week tomorrow, on Sunday, as a special event.
Also, after last week's bamboozle, Activision is back again with its Call of Duty franchise sale, and it looks like it's here to stay this time around (hopefully).
- Monster Hunter: World – $31.99 on GamesPlanet
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $29.99 on Battle.net
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – $26.99 on GamesPlanet
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey – $23.99 on Steam
- Two Point Hospital – $23.44 on Steam
- Total War: Warhammer II – $20.39 on Humble Store
- GRIP: Combat Racing – $20.09 on Steam
- Hunt: Showdown – $19.99 on GamesPlanet
- Dead Cells – $19.99 on Steam
- Far Cry 5 – $19.79 on Steam
- The New THQ Classics – $17.99 on Steam
- Frostpunk – $17.99 on Steam
- Subnautica – $17.49 on Steam
- Planet Coaster – $15.74 on Steam
- Onward VR – $14.99 on Steam
- Lethal League Blaze – $14.99 on GreenManGaming
- Return of the Obra Dinn – $14.99 on Steam
- Total War: Warhammer – $14.99 on Humble Store
- Total War: Rome 2 - Emperor Edition – $14.98 on Humble Store
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – $14.37 on Steam
- Cultist Simulator – $13.99 on Steam
- Endless Space 2 - Standard Edition – $13.59 on Steam
- Batman Arkham Collection – $13.50 on GamesPlanet
- Celeste – $13.39 on Steam
- GRIS – $12.74 on Steam
- Total War: Shogun 2 Collection – $12.49 on Humble Store
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – $10.99 on Steam
- Elite Dangerous – $10.49 on Steam
- Into the Breach – $10.04 on Steam
- Observer – $9.99 on GamesPlanet
- Donut County – $9.09 on Steam
- Yoku's Island Express – $8.99 on GamesPlanet
- Gorogoa – $8.99 on Steam
- Dead by Daylight – $8.20 on GreenManGaming
- Thea: The Awakening – $7.99 on Steam
- Stronghold 2 – $7.49 on Steam
- Enter the Gungeon – $7.49 on Steam
- Terraria – $6.99 on Steam
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience – $5.75 on GamesPlanet
- KovaaK's FPS Aim Trainer – $5.49 on Steam
- Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator – $4.79 on Steam
- The Escapists – $4.49 on Steam
- Kingdom: New Lands – $4.49 on Steam
- Broken Age – $3.74 on Steam
- Reigns: Game of Thrones – $2.99 on Steam
- Worms Revolution – $2.99 on Steam
- Stories Untold – $2.49 on Steam
- Stronghold Crusader HD – $1.99 on Steam
- Kingdom: Classic – $1.99 on Steam
- The Witness – $0 on The Epic Store
There's a bunch of games discounted on the GOG store this weekend, all with zero DRM. Here's our highlights list:
- Battle Brothers - $17.99 on GOG
- Legend of Grimrock 2 - $9.59 on GOG
- Thea: The Awakening - $7.99 on GOG
- Enter the Gungeon - $7.49 on GOG
- Furi - $6.99 on GOG
- Tesla vs Lovecraft - $5.99 on GOG
- Legend of Grimrock - $5.99 on GOG
- Mini Metro - $5.99 on GOG
- Hitman: Absolution - $4.99 on GOG
- DROD 1+2+3 - $4.99 on GOG
- Crimsonland - $4.75 on GOG
- Trine 2: Complete Story - $3.99 on GOG
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $2.99 on GOG
- Trine Enchanted Edition - $2.99 on GOG
- Hitman 3: Contracts - $2.49 on GOG
- Hitman: Blood Money - $2.49 on GOG
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $2.49 on GOG
- World of Goo - $1.99 on GOG
- Hitman: Codename 47 - $1.49 on GOG
- Shadowgrounds - $1.19 on GOG
Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals could vary depending on the region.
And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint not to break the bank adding new games to your ever-growing backlogs. Of course, there is an enormous amount of other deals ready and waiting all over the interwebs if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a fantastic weekend.