The WhatsApp beta has been updated to version 2.12.128 in the Windows Store today. This update brings full Windows 10 Mobile support, some new features and, of course, bug fixes.
The full changelog is below.
- Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
- Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
- New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
- New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
- The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
- Added new option to quickly change their status
However, before you all go nuts over it, you might be disappointed to know that this update is supposedly only for closed beta users, but here's a link to the Store to try your luck on. Hopefully, these features and bug fixes will make their way over to the public/stable app soon enough though.