WindowBlinds is a software utility that allows you to completely change the look and feel of Microsoft Windows. It works by applying new visual styles, also called skins, across the entire user interface (i.e. start menu, window frames, title bars, menus, buttons, taskbar, scroll bars, ...) of the operating system. As a result, you gain complete control over the way Windows looks. Select from the many skins included with WindowBlinds or choose from thousands of skins available for download at WinCustomize.com.
- Apply skins to your desktop
- Add backgrounds, textures and colors to skins
- Customize title bars and buttons
- Choose your own skin fonts
- Choose from thousands of FREE skins at WinCustomize.com
- Windows 8/7 support
- And more!
Whats new in WindowBlinds 8.01:
- Adds support for the Windows 8.1 including tweaks to the jump list painting
- Assorted start menu fixes
- PhotoInstrument, Trine 2, and Dragon Age Origin auto-excluded
- Internet Download Managers frames should paint happily
- Misc tweaks like misaligned textures on titlebars in some skins on Windows 7
- Fixed Say the Time titlebar
- Fixed Opera 15 black bit on opening
- Fixed display fusion issue with blank taskbar
- Fixed issue with not being able to move Explorer windows on negative screen coordinate monitors on Windows 8
- Fixed issue with some skins showing a small white bar under a transparent taskbar when maximized
- Fixed no text on non perpixel skins
- Fixed no text on MDI child windows
- Fixed the reset button correctly show on UIS0 skins too on Windows 7 for titlebars
- Tweak to start menu code for alterative start menus
Note: WindowBlinds 8.01 supports Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 only.
Disclaimer: Neowins relationship to Stardock.