Ever since it was all but confirmed that Windows 10 build 16299 is the RTM build for the Fall Creators Update, you might have been waiting for ISO images to be published so that you can do a clean install. Well, you'll have to wait just a little bit longer.
Today, Microsoft released images of build 16296 to Insiders, which was the previous build that was offered to the Slow ring. You can grab the following versions of the OS:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China
Unfortunately, despite announcing that Windows 10 S is available to Insiders, there are still no ISOs for the OS. To run that, you'll need to use the Windows 10 S installer, and then enroll in the Insider Program through Settings.
The following additional downloads are also available:
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 1)
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 2)
- Language Pack Bundle Insider Preview
- Inbox Apps Bundle Insider Preview
Oddly enough, Symbols MSI Insider Preview hasn't been updated, and is still listed as build 16278.
If you want to download and of the ISOs or additional downloads, you can find them here.