WinSnap is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Built-in image editor provides basic capabilities to annotate screenshots and make them talk.
WinSnap runs on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It handles Aero Glass and shadows on all supported OS. Native 64-bit version is included in the setup package.
WinSnap key features:
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
- Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
- Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
- Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
- Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
- Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
- Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
WinSnap 4.6.2 changelog:
Updated style of the selected drawing and text objects
Drawing objects and font size are scaled now under high DPI
Fixed an issue with multiple instances of the settings dialog
Fixed an issue with switching UI style from Classic theme
Updated language files: Chinese Traditional, Farsi
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware