WPD is a portable tool to manage your Windows 10 privacy and firewall settings, uninstall Windows apps, and decide what apps can access your information. WPD enables you to disable Telemetry, Customer Experience Improvement, Advertising ID, Input Personalization, Cortana, OneDrive and other Windows features that have the potential to invade your privacy. If you're not sure about any tweaks, there's a question mark icon next to each setting so you can be sure what you're changing. There's also an option that allows you to remove anything from the Windows Store that came with Windows 10 including Xbox, Photos, Tips, Get Office, and more.
- Privacy management - Customize Group Policy, Services, Tasks and other settings responsible for data collection and transmission.
- Firewall rules - Block telemetry IP's using firewall rules from the @crazy-max repository.
- Appx uninstaller - Easy remove pre-installed Windows Store garbage or any other app.
Windows 10 Enterprise 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, 2015
Windows 10 Pro 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
Windows 10 Home 1803, 1709, 1703
WPD 1.2.777 changelog:
- Added support for April 2018 Update.
- Added new privacy settings (depends on Windows version)
- Added ability to choose between Basic and Security Telemetry levels (Enterprise only)
- Added new command line arguments. For more info check a Readme file inside the archive.
- Added ability to see your name in the title bar (for Donators)
- Removed the Tweaker tab, all privacy related settings moved to Privacy tab.
- Updated build-in firewall rules.
- User interface enhancements and improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware