Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.1.0 changelog:
- Fixed: Extra quote in Overlay Menu
- Fixed: Line position in floating layers.
- Fixed: Issue with Replace ID 1234xxxxx to a1234xxxxx
- Improved: Added flexbox support to CMS View.
- Improved: 'Login Name' no longer shows a broken image when the avatar is not set.
- Improved: Rendering speed of layer/layout grid 'ondragover' highlighting.
- Improved: Implemented responsive text alignment for Heading, Editbox, Text Area and Label.
- Improved: Implemented responsive menu alignment for CSS menu, Breadcrumb, Pagination, Text menu, Overlay Menu and Responsive Menu.
- New feature: Added the possibility to set the maximum dimensions of the avatar image in login signup.
- New feature: Added alpha support to CSS Menu border color (menu items).
- New feature: Added 'alignment' property to Pagination menu.
- New feature: Added 'border width' property to Themeable Button.
- New feature: Added hard line-break support to Card text.
- New feature: Added 'full width' option to Horizontal Line. When set to false, the line can have a fixed width (instead of 100%).
- New feature: Added 'box shadow' to Heading object.
- New feature: Added 'text shadow' to Heading object.
- New feature: Added 'padding' to rollover layer (for use with floating children).
- New feature: Added the ability to add custom options to full page Carousel. For an overview of available options please visit: https://github.com/alvarotrigo/fullPage.js/#fullpagejs
- New feature: Added background overlay options to Flex Grid.
- New feature: Added the ability to use the Flex grid as a form (Properties->Form->Enable Form).
- New feature: Added 'Default breakpoint' template in Flex Grid editor. This option will apply the layout from the default breakpoint to the current breakpoint, so you do not have to redo it for all breakpoints.
Note: Advanced users can also download the updated files here (no installer).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware