Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.0 changelog:
- Fixed: Invalid display attribute for Banners in flexgrid.
- Fixed: Text in Shape object gets split if more than one color.
- Improved: Line break processing for Text with 'use
- Improved: Several optimizations in Line spacing for Text with 'use
- Improved: Redesigned link processing for Text with 'use
- Improved: Cleaner HTML output for Text with 'use
- Improved: Added support for input method editor (IME) messages in the text editor. This allows users to enter complex characters and symbols, such as Japanese Kanji characters, by using a standard keyboard.
- Also, supports the Windows 10 emoji picker (Windows Key and Period Key ( . )) to quickly insert Emojis and other symbols.
- Improved: More precise caret (blinking line) rendering in text editor on high DPI displays.
- Improved: 'Reset formatting' now also resets font-family, font-size and line spacing.
- Improved: Added multi select in slideshow image list properties.
- Improved: Size of the animation drop down list in Events.
- Improved: Added 'Lock All' and 'Unlock All' to Object Manager context menu.
- Improved: Added the ability to select OTF fonts in web font configuration.
- Improved: Updated jQuery version to "jquery-3.6.0".
- Improved: Implemented a workaround for CORS policy changes in Instagram API. Applies to Slideshow and Photo Gallery.
- New feature: Added the ability to use Icon Libraries in third party extensions (requires Extension Builder 6.5). More details are available in the Extension Builder documentation.
'Lazy loading' specifies whether a browser should load an image immediately or to defer loading of off-screen images until for example the user scrolls near them.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware