The complete list of specifications of the Mi MIX 2 are as follows:
- 5.99-inch screen with 18:9 aspect ratio and 1080 x 2160 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB internal storage options
- 12-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Aluminium and ceramic curved build
- Global LTE support, multi-mode with 43 bands
- 3400 mAh battery
In addition to the standard Mi MIX 2 variant, Xiaomi has also unveiled a Special Edition Mi MIX 2 carved out of a single block of ceramic. This version will feature 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, and is priced at RMB 4699 ($721).
The standard versions of the Mi MIX 2 are priced at RMB 3299 ($506) for the 64 GB variant, RMB 3599 ($552) for the 128 GB variant and RMB 3999 ($613) for the 256 GB variant in China. It is currently unknown if the Mi MIX 2 will get a wider release compared to last year's device.
Source and image: MIUI