XLaunchpad gives you instant access to all your shortcuts. Arrange apps in XLaunchpad any way you like by dragging icons to different locations or by grouping apps in folders. Simply drag one icon over another to create a folder. you can name the folder whatever you like when you open the folder.
What's new in this version:
- Add: Right click menu add "Add--Window Mode", You can check it when you need drag and drop to add file or folder or URL to XLaunchpad
- Add: Right click menu add "Add--Web URL"
- Add: Support drag and drop URL link from Web Browser into XLaunchpad to add shortcut of URL
- Add: You can input URL into shortcut setting's path to open URL
- Add: Add "options" command line to open Options window
- Fixed: White Background When resume from sleep problem
- Fixed: Lost focus when close option window problem
- Improve: Max line EveryPage from 8 to 15
- Improve: Improve the response speed and fluency with Max Memory mode