xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- FIX: added version info to the setup_xrecode2_1.nnn.exe
- FIX: pressing [X] icon on progress form will act the same as if Cancel button was pressed.
- FIX: fixed issue when checked items were not preserved when sorting files added using shell extension.
- FIX: fixed rare issue when ogg Metadata was not written correctly.
- NEW: program will now search for Cover Art files in sub-folders named "cover" or "covers".
Download: XRECODE II v22.214.171.124 Installer | 8.2 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v126.96.36.199 Portable | 7.5 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage