xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- NEW: added option to specify command line parameters for LossyWav.
- FIX: fixed issue when some mp3 files were not recognized when merging.
- FIX: fixed issue with Metadata in some aiff files.
Download: XRECODE II v188.8.131.52 Installer | 8.2 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v184.108.40.206 Portable | 7.5 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage