xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
What's new in this version:
- FIX: fixed "Error 10 while reading file" for some aif files.
- FIX: fixed issue when "Split By Silence" was not working properly with 8bit mono WAV files.
- FIX: fixed issue with some .rf64 files.
- FIX: fixed issue with fields' padding for some created CUE files.
- FIX: fixed issue when preset was not used when /of /usepreset /preset 0 was used as CLI parameter for mp3.
- NEW: Added option to capitalize first word only (under Metadata/Right click/Capitalize).
- NEW: Added option to use only Front Left and Front Right channels when down-mixing from 5.1 to Stereo (under Preprocessing/Convert to Stereo/Settings).
- NEW: read REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN and REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK from CUE files.
- NEW: destination format and number of total files/number of files left/number of files currently processed will be shown in application title when processing.
- NEW: added values 12, 16, 24, 32, 48 to CD read speed settings.
Download: XRECODE II v184.108.40.206 Installer | 8.1 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v220.127.116.11 Portable | 7.4 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage | XRECODE II Shell Extension