xrecode3 is a converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
What's new in XRECODE3:
- Native 64bit support.
- Added support for DSD/DST and DFF formats (including handling of SACD ISOs).
- Added option to extract audio without transcoding.
- Added option to encode several files to one multi-channel file.
- Added option to split file into individual track-per-channel for all available output formats.
- Added option to merge files per folder.
- Output and Metadata settings are now output format specific.
- Enhanced Metadata settings.
- Added support for multiple Cover pictures in Metadata editor.
- Added 32bit int/float output for formats which support them (e.g. WAV).
- Added dithering option in Output Settings.
- Added option to use EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added option to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added option to configure Matrices under Output Settings.
- Added more output file pattern elements.
- Tabbed UI.
- CUE files are now displayed more nicely.
- Enhanced Shell Extension.
XRECODE3 v1.74 changelog:
- NEW: changing year, genre and comment for the first track in Metadata editor in Audiobook mode will set the value for all items.
- NEW: enabled DoP for flac as well. Will work for up to DSD128 only.
- NEW: added option "Minimize on run" (under Settings/UI).
- FIX: fixed issue when files specified in "Always use this file as a cover" was not found and as a result no tags were written to output file. Program will now generate a warning.
- FIX: fixed issue when program incorrectly tried to merge files with different sample rates withut transcoding.
- FIX: fixed issue with extracting DSD from DST/CUE files.
- FIX: fixed issue with merge output file name was not created using the 1st item in the list.
- FIX: fixed issue when Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V was not working in Metadata editor items.
- FIX: fixed issue when 32bitint WAV was encoded to 32bitfloat WAV.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware