YamiPod is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod. It can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation. It also has extra features such as rss news and podcast support, remove duplicates, easy notes editor (with multipage support), songs synchronization, playlists export and much more. It has been translated in 12 languages.
Here's a brief description of the features in YamiPod:
* stand alone program, no installation required
* iPod is automatically recognized
* mp3 and AAC files can be copied to/from iPod
* read/write access to mp3 id3 and AAC infos
* playlist support (On-The-Go included)
* playlists import (PLS,M3U)
* playlists export (PLS,M3U)
* full unicode support
* auto-download new versions
* advanced song import/export settings
* and much much more...
- This version add compatibility with latests iPods (classic and nano 3G).
- iPhone and iPod touch were not tested (consider them incompatible) When using with new models (classic and new nano) you'll need to specify iPod's fwid (under Windows it's autodetected). Find out more here.