Microsoft has kicked off its Labor Day sale with discounts across a range of products, including offering seven months of Groove Music for the price of one. The company has some interesting deals lined up for Xbox gamers as well.
Microsoft is now offering customers two free games of their choice when purchasing a 1TB Xbox One S bundle. This essentially allows gamers to save up to $99.98 when buying the console. The company has extended the deal to five Xbox One S bundles, which are as follows:
- Xbox One S Forza Horizon 3 1TB bundle ($349)
- Xbox One S Halo Wars 2 1TB bundle ($349)
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 1TB bundle ($299)
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB bundle ($399)
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 1TB bundle ($299)
Most of these bundles also offer 14-day trials for Xbox Live Gold as well. In fact, the Battlefield 1 bundle provides customers with one month of free EA Access too.
It is noteworthy that the recently announced Minecraft-themed 1TB Xbox One S bundle is not a part of this promotion, likely because it arrives in October and is a limited edition item.