A Filipino YouTuber, Tech Buff PH, recently revealed the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra in a ten-minute video (mirror) before setting it to private. A white and black version of the device was shown off and interestingly it comes with a small display by the rear cameras which lets you see what’s happening on the display, helpful if you want to take a selfie with the rear cameras.
The alleged specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, according to the video, are as follows:
- Display: 6.8” quad-curved AMOLED, WQHD+ resolution with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Cameras: Rear: 50MP main sensor, 48MP wide-angle, 48MP periscope telephoto zoom lens
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W fast wired/wireless charging at 10W reverse wireless
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Misc: IP68 rating for dust and water resistance
The Xiaomi Mi 11 launched in China at the end of December with similar specifications including the Snapdragon 888 chipset. It arrived in international markets earlier this month with a price of €749. If a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is released, it will likely be upwards of this price due to the rear display.
If you like being able to lay a phone down flat, the Mi 11 Ultra definitely is not for you. The rear display and camera are elevated quite a way up from the phone enough so to be noticeable when placing the device on a surface. According to XDA, the phone is not expected to launch this month but the fact that it has appeared on YouTube may suggest that we’ll hear more soon.
Via: XDA Developers