ZipGenius is a powerful zip tool that offers support for more than 20 different compression formats, including 7zip, ZIP64, UPX and many others. It supports drag and drop, 5 compression levels, full customization and integration in Windows Explorer. The program also comes with a built in FTP client that allows to download and upload files from within the software. The signature features allows you to add your signature and contact information to any zip file you create.
ZipGenius also supports the creation of self-extracting exe files, complete with custom setup launch and icon. ZipGenius also comes with additional features like encryption, scanner support (acquire pictures and zip them into files), backup, statistics, download time calculator, disk spanning, file export, support for OpenOffice and more. It can also interact with your Pocket PC device.
Whats new in this version:
- CryptoZip updated to v2.3 (a ZGTool for older CZIp archive conversion will be released later in October)
- Menu items were re-arranged for a more rational location.
- Cosmetic bug fixes
- Compression dialog redesigned and made resizable
- Extraction dialog redesigned and made resizable
- Extraction dialog: "By Folder" option disabled if no subfolder is in archive
- Extraction dialog: fixed disk space calculator
- SFX: fixed Autorun (A1 from command line) option
- New Archive Dialog: button shows "Create" in place of "Open"
- Most Recently Used list: fixed showing not-created new archives
- User picture for ZGSignature: program reverts to default pic if an invalid pic is selected
- Minor bug fixes