Advanced Renamer is a program for renaming multiple files and folders at once. By configuring renaming methods the names can be manipulated in various ways. It is easy to set up a batch job using multiple methods on a large amount of files. The 14 different methods enables you to change the names, attributes, and timestamps of files in one go.
Free for personal use. You can download and use Advanced Renamer for FREE for any personal use. If you use Advanced Renamer for a business you can download and try it out for free. To continue using it, you need to buy a life time license.
- This mass file renamer is a great utility for organising digital pictures for both professionals and beginners. The thumbnail mode lets you display thumbnails directly in the file list giving you maximum control of the renaming process. With this program you can rename all your photos in a snap.
- If your image files contain GPS data you can add the name of the city and the country where the picture was taken. Coordinates are used to lookup city, country, and state names from a database containing more than 100,000 cities around the globe.
- MP3 and other music files often have messed up names and contain weird characters. With Advanced Renamer you can change the names of your favourite music files to more suitable names using the built-in ID3 functions.
- Ever wanted to add the codec or the resolution of a video to the filename? With the video tags you can add various information about video and audio content to the names.
- Add episode title or airdate to video files containing TV Shows after importing show information from the tvmaze.com website.
Advanced Renamer 3.89 changelog:
- New menu bars
- Method bar panel made larger. Was a problem for localized versions of Advanced Renamer
- Clear methods now always asks to clear
- Larger default column widths
- Fixed: Main window did not always load maximized if closed maximized
- Improvements made for various DPI modes
- Measures to prevent window disappearing when closing the program with multiple monitors and opening the program with only one attached
- Added GPS tags for video files
- Fixed bug where the program would start outside the active screen area
- Better support for multple monitors
- Fixed index bug in exif tool window
- Support for RW2 image format
- TV show import removed
- Bitrate based tags removed. They were unreliable.
- Field GPS Accuracy removed from file info box
- Library dependencies for video tags removed
- ID3 duration tags removed (sorry)
New date/time tags:
- Img DateOriginal:yyyy-mm-dd, Img DateCreate:yyyy-mm-dd
- Img TimeOriginal:hh-nn-ss, Img TimeCreate:hh-nn-ss
- Date:yyyy-mm-dd, Time:hh-nn-ss
- Date Created:yyyy-mm-dd, Time Created:hh-nn-ss
- Date Modified:yyyy-mm-dd, Time Modified:hh-nn-ss
- Video Date:yyyy-mm-dd, Video Time:hh-nn-ss
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware