AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.70 Build 2224 changelog:
- Common: localizations has been updated
- Common: the Folder Browser dialog now saves its size between work sessions
- Playlist: the %RemoveFileExt macro has been added
- Fixed: sound engine - replay gain - preamp works incorrectly
- Fixed: album arts - custom album arts for internet radio stations sometimes stops from displayed if caching is enabled
- Fixed: playlist - drag-n-drop operation moves files instead of copying it (regression)
- Fixed: tag editor - online search does not work for the MusicBrainz / Discogs providers
- Fixed: skin engine - multiline RTL-text displays reversed (regression)
- Fixed: skin engine - volume control that displays in notification area scales incorrectly
- Fixed: skin engine - minor issues has been fixed
- minor issues were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware