AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn't require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk's image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes - downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
AnyDesk 5.0.2 fixed bugs:
- Fixed a few minor bugs in the Address Book.
- No sessions can be created from the command line in case it is disabled in the client generator.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Auto-Discovery is now only enabled when AnyDesk is installed. Otherwise, the user has to start it manually.
- Added a context menu to address book.
AnyDesk 5.0.3 changelog:
- Fixed a crash which could occur when AnyDesk was terminated.
- Fixed a rare crash on Windows 8.1 which occured when AnyDesk was started.
- Fixed popup placement when there is not enough screen space available.
- Fixed some high-DPI issues.
- Fixed scrolling in Windows 8.
- Added scrollbar to the address book selection menu.
- Updated translations for Chinese, Portuguese, French and Russian.
Changes in v5.0.4:
- Generic stability improvements
- Fixed default audio recording setting
Download: AnyDesk 5.0.4 | 2.6 MB (Free for private use, paid upgrade available)
Links: AnyDesk Home Page | Other platforms | Release History | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
4 Comments - Add comment