Brave Browser is a lightning-fast, secure web browser that stands out from the competition with its focus on privacy, security, and speed. With features like HTTPS Everywhere and built-in tracker blocking, Brave keeps your online activities safe from prying eyes. Brave is one of the safest browsers on the market today. It blocks third-party data storage. It protects from browser fingerprinting. And it does all this by default.
Speed - Brave is built on Chromium, the same technology that powers Google Chrome, and is optimized for speed, providing a fast and responsive browsing experience.
Brave Browser also features Brave Rewards, a system that rewards users with Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) for viewing opt-in ads. This innovative system provides an alternative revenue model for content creators and a way to support the Brave community.
Brave Browser 1.57.57 changelog:
- Fixed broken “Send” on BNB Chain. (#32291)
- Added “Fetch VPN State” under brave://skus-internals. (#32030)
- [Security] Validated Wayback Machine URL before navigation as reported on HackerOne by xiaoyinl. (#32395)
- [Security] Cleared sensitive information from URL before sending to Wayback Machine as reported on HackerOne by xiaoyinl. (#32385)
- Fixed delta update files not being code signed on Windows. (#31977)
- Upgraded Chromium to 116.0.5845.163. (#32587) (Changelog for 116.0.5845.163)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware