CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features. CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
Items can be:
- edited with internal editor or with preferred text editor,
- moved to other tabs,
- drag’n’dropped to applications,
- marked with tag or a note,
- passed to or changed by custom commands,
- or simply removed.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
CopyQ 4.1.0 changelog:
- Old notification system can now be used instead of native/system
- notifications (#1620). This can be disabled in Notifications tab in
- Additional configuration file for notifications will not be created
- automatically (#1638).
- In scripting, console object can be used for logging, measuring elapsed
- time and asserting conditions.
- plugins.itempinned.mimePinned contains item data format for pinned items
- (item is pinned if it contains the format).
- Command completion menu contains more complete list of script
- objects/function and better description.
- Action dialog command, action() and commands (if "Content"/filter regular
- expression is unset) now do not replace %2 through %9. This allows
- passing URLs without requiring to escape encoded characters like %20 or
- Syntax highlighting for hexadecimal and boolean values in the command editor.
- Fix moving the main window to different display/screen (#1624).
- Windows: Native notifications are disabled on Windows 7 (#1623). This fixes
- crash because of unsupported features.
- Windows: Fixed crash when loading some themes (#1621).
- Wayland: Restores last stored geometry for a window (since getting current
- screen does not work).
- MinGW Windows builds are available again (without native notification
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware