CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features. CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
Items can be:
- edited with internal editor or with preferred text editor,
- moved to other tabs,
- drag’n’dropped to applications,
- marked with tag or a note,
- passed to or changed by custom commands,
- or simply removed.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
CopyQ 6.4.0 changelog:
Items in menu can be additionally filtered using the item notes (#2170).
Items can be sorted with a custom order via scripting.
- More shortcuts and even sequences of shortcuts can be now captured and
- assigned. This uses new QKeySequenceEdit UI widget from Qt framework.
- UI uses the preferred sans-serif system font in the dark theme.
- Fixes copying items in order they were selected (#2124).
- Fixes re-selecting the edited item after external editor closes.
- Fixes menu theme (#2139).
- Avoids duplicating items from clipboard in synchronized tabs (#2236).
- macOS: Fixes compatibility with macOS 10.15 (#2103).
- Linux: Fixes synchronizing UTF-encoded text to/from primary selection (#2195)
- Wayland: Avoids showing window after a screen is turned on.
- Wayland: Avoids a rare crash while accessing clipboard data.
- Wayland: Fixes pasting to some XWayland apps (#2234)
- X11: Avoids app freeze when entering search mode (#2171).
- X11: Fixes capturing quickly changing clipboard text (ignores unchanged
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware