Disk Drill is a powerful tool that can scan, recover and protect data on virtually any storage device, such as internal and external hard drives, cameras, iPods, USB flash drives, Kindles, and memory cards. Disk Drill can recover all file systems (HFS and HFS+, FAT/FAT32/exFAT, NTFS, EXT3/EXT4), including volumes with missing or corrupted file system, and lots of file types.
Disk Drill is not only about data recovery. Disk Drill offers such a vast choice of recovery methods that there is basically no doubt you'll get your files back: Quick and Deep Scans, Lost Partition Search, Catalog Rebuild and other efficient options.
You can recover deleted files for free with Disk Drill for Windows if they are under 500MB covered by Basic edition of the app or you enabled Recovery Vault on your drive prior to data loss.
What's new in Disk Drill 22.214.171.1248:
- Deep Scan learns new file signatures: 3DM, MLV, NGRR, TIB, PSAFE3, MOBI, JKS, ICASH, GPX, GP3, GP4, GP5, AFDESIGN, ASF, DOC, KEYCHAIN, MID, MOV, MPG, RTF, SQLITE, TIFF, ZIP
- Improved recovery speed
- Improved saving, loading and canceling scanning for lost data
- Improved PRO activation procedures
- Minor UI fixes when checking files for recovery while scanning
- UI translations improvements
Download: Disk Drill 126.96.36.1998 | 15.7 MB (Shareware)
Download: Disk Drill for Mac OS | 17.0 MB
View: Disk Drill Home Page
7 Comments - Add comment