GnuCash is a personal and small business finance application, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. It’s designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible. GnuCash allows you to track your income and expenses, reconcile bank accounts, monitor stock portfolios and manage your small business finances. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
GnuCash can keep track of your personal finances in as much detail as you prefer. If you are just starting out, use GnuCash to keep track of your checkbook. You may then decide to track cash as well as credit card purchases to better determine where your money is being spent. When you start investing, you can use GnuCash to help monitor your portfolio. Buying a vehicle or a home? GnuCash will help you plan the investment and track loan payments. If your financial records span the globe, GnuCash provides all the multiple-currency support you need.
GnuCash 3.10 fixes:
- Bug 620848 - Transfer Funds window - add Notes field
- Bug 797006 - Balance is misleading in open subaccounts when different currencies are involved
- Bug 797318 - Amounts ending in zero displayed as fractions
- Bug 797666 - libgnucash/engine/test/test-recurrence.c: In function 'check_valid': 'result' may be used uninitialized
- Bug 797676 - Register displays amount in transaction currency instead of register currency.
- Bug 797674 - 3.9: "test-gnc-path-util" failed on Debian amd64
The following fixes and improvements were not associated with bug reports:
- Update latest translation from the Translation project.
- [window-reconcile] when reconciling, warn on splits having a reconcile date > statement_date
- [window-reconcile] when inputing statement_date, warn if it's after today
- [find-transactions] add search for reconciled date
- Show transaction value, not amount, for registers with subaccounts.
- If the register has subaccounts in different currencies and a transaction has splits in more than one, the transaction will incorrectly appear to be unbalanced if we total amounts because the balancing logic works on split values.
- Add instance argument to Session constructor
- Enables a python console to connect to the running GnuCash's session.
- Make python console less noisy without --debug.
- Provide locals and globals of calling context to the python console's shell on shell init
- Merge Jean Laroche's '797006_subaccounts' into maint.
- Add check to display warning dialog for mismatched commodities
- Replicate changes in *2 files
- Apply astyle to modified files
- Merge Chris Mayo's iPython-fixes into maint.
- Make pycons/ishell.py compatible with Python 3 and current IPython
- [eguile-utilities] Prevent crash in balsheet-eg.scm
- [eguile] escape-html -> gnc:html-string-sanitize
- [qif-to-gnc] Properly mark intra-QIF internal transfers.
- We have a revised Ukrainian translation.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware