Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 6.0.0.0710:
Code view improvements
- Design view panels and toolbars are now automatically hidden to give you a wider area for viewing your code.
- The new Files panel lets you browse and open other files in your project folder.
- Use the minimap for a high-level overview of your code and for quick navigation.
- Collapse and expand code blocks.
- Code completion suggestions display automatically as you type.
Events panel layout
- The Events panel now displays information in resizable columns.
- You can reorder events by dragging them to a new position in the list.
Focal points for responsive images
- Set a focal point to keep a key part of your image always visible in case resizing the image may crop it.
- The Video component now lets you add hotspots that appear over your video.
- Set cue points to seek or trigger events at specific times during video playback.
Keyframe rules editing in CSS panel
- You can now see and directly edit CSS animation keyframe rules while in Design view.
New templates in version 6.0.0.0710
- 2 templates have been added to the Dynamic remarketing for Google Ads template category:
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing Travel Block Details
- Responsive Dynamic Remarketing Travel Pennant Details
Other notable changes
- Document tabs now display long file names.
- The Ad Validator shows a warning about the upcoming Google Fusion Tables turndown for the Maps component.
Fixes & improvements in version 6.0.0.0710
Components & runtime
- [Star Ratings] Fixed rendering issue with the Star Ratings component.
- [YouTube] Show title property removed because the showinfo parameter has been deprecated.
- Fixed issue with the Properties panel not updating to show custom component properties.
- [Publish to Display & Video 360] Fixed issue where the Creative name field was enabled before an Advertiser was selected.
- [Publish to Display & Video 360] The Publish button in the Publish dialog is now disabled after the association is removed and settings are cleared.
Timeline & animation
- Fixed issue with wrapping and unwrapping element not updating animation selectors.
- Fixed crash after selecting a keyframe then using Shift + dragging to select other keyframes.
- Workspace (panels and user interface)
- Fixed issue with error when saving a workspace with empty name.
- Document tab overflow dropdown now displays the full filename.
- The Ad Validator now shows the correct size limit for ads created with the App Promo Install template.
- Fixed crash when opening files containing certain image URLs.
- Fixed issue where dynamic data bindings weren't saved for descendants of elements with text fitting applied.
- [Publish to Display & Video 360] Fixed issue where the Creative field was enabled before an Advertiser was selected.
- [AMP] Inline style rules can now be viewed and edited in the CSS panel.
- [AMP] Motion paths are now available in AMPHTML ads. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware