Http File Server (HFS) is an easy to use drag and drop file server for personal file sharing. It runs as a standalone executable and does not require any installation. The program is very easy to use, just drag a file into it to share it with the world. You can customize the port it is running on, specify the IP address and monitor connections from the tray icon. HFS presents the shared files on a simple HTML page, that includes the file name and size. With some HTML knowledge, you can completely customize the HTML template to meet your preference. HFS can also integrate into Windows Explorer, allowing you to easily share files from the right-click menu.
What's new in this version:
- files are reloaded when the timestamp has changed, not only when it's newer
- fixed Remote Command Execution CVE-2014-6287 (thanks to Daniele Linguaglossa)
- fixed CSRF (thanks to D.L.)
- fixed XSS on comments and upload (thanks to D.L.)
- program was stuck on lengthy disk harvesting