LAVFSplitter is a multi-format media splitter that uses libavformat (the demuxing library from ffmpeg) to demux all sorts of media files.
LAV Splitter is a Souce Filter/Splitter required to demux the files into their separate elementary streams. LAV Audio and Video Decoder are powerful decoders with a focus on quality and performance, without any compromises. Supported Formats: MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS/PS (including basic EVO support), FLV, OGG, and many more that are supported by ffmpeg!
LAV Filters are based on ffmpeg and libbluray and is aimed to offer a all-around solution to perfect playback of file-based Media as well as Blu-rays.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: Individual LAV Filters can now be blacklisted through the registry by creating a key with the executable name in HKCU\Software\LAV\<Filter>\Blacklist
- NEW: Support for RTMP using rtmpdump-style parameter syntax
- NEW: Support for Opus-in-TS
- Fixed: The language reported for audio/subtitle streams on some Blu-rays could be wrong
- NEW: HEVC Main10 decoding in DXVA2 Copy-Back mode
- Faster: DXVA2 Copy-Back in direct output mode uses up to 50% less CPU and performance is improved accordingly
- Fixed: H.264 streams with only DTS timestamps would play out of sync with DXVA2
- Fixed: DXVA2 could crash on some MPEG-2 streams
- Fixed: Improved compatibility with a few HEVC streams when using DXVA2