LAVFSplitter is a multi-format media splitter that uses libavformat (the demuxing library from ffmpeg) to demux all sorts of media files.
LAV Splitter is a Souce Filter/Splitter required to demux the files into their separate elementary streams. LAV Audio and Video Decoder are powerful decoders with a focus on quality and performance, without any compromises. Supported Formats: MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS/PS (including basic EVO support), FLV, OGG, and many more that are supported by ffmpeg!
LAV Filters are based on ffmpeg and libbluray and is aimed to offer a all-around solution to perfect playback of file-based Media as well as Blu-rays.
Changes in LAV Filters 0.69:
- NEW: Support for extracting HDR metadata from YouTube HDR VP9 streams
- Fixed: Reading MKV files could crash when encountering tags for unknown or disabled streams
- NEW: Support for 10-bit UtVideo
- NEW: MagicYUV decoding support
- NEW: Experimental support for CineformHD decoding
- Fixed: Converting 12-bit 4:4:4 YCbCr to RGB32 would result in a garbled image
- Fixed: Decoding certain H.264 streams could drop a few frames at the start of playback
NEW: DTS Express (LBR) decoding support