NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 22.214.171.12440 changelog:
- Source: Windows 11 Preview build 22557 support
- Settings: ‘Local user account setup support’ option for Win11 Preview
- Settings: ‘Taskbar – Alignment’ option for Win11
- Components: ‘Bluetooth’ compatibility option
- Components: ‘Task Scheduler’ split APIs from it due to Geforce Experience dependency on the 32-bit API
- Settings: TPM requirement disabling now includes disabling unsupported device warnings on Win11 Preview
- UI-Translation: Thanks for
- Updates: Downloader would list Dynamic Update twice, as external, if already downloaded
- Updates: Downloader could crash after downloading updates and verifying
- Settings: Win11 ‘Select the far corner of the taskbar to show the desktop’ fixed and renamed
(to ‘Select the far corner of the taskbar to show the desktop’)
- Components: Driver classes removal registry leftovers
- Components: WMI Core was removing WMI Service description text file
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware