Monitor and block suspicious processes behaviors to prevent infections by malware, ransomware, and other threats. This tool analyzes parent processes and prevents, for example, MS Word from running cmd.exe or powershell.exe, it prevents ransomware from deleting shadow copies of files via vssadmin.exe, it blocks processes with double file extensions (i.e invoice.pdf.exe), it blocks USB-spreading malware, and much more. It is lightweight, zero-configuration and runs in the background protecting your system. For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32\64-bit).
An additional layer of defense
This smart security application focuses on preventing a malware infection by applying smart and intelligent rules that block bad processes behaviors. This tool can block threats not detected by your installed security solution. Add to your system an additional layer of defense to prevent infections by malware and ransomware! You don't have to configure anything, just install it and forget about it. Includes more than 60 smart policies to improve your system security with this security application and more than 250 built-in protection options to choose from.
OSArmor 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- During uninstallation, ask user "Do you want to remove all settings, log files and .DB files?"
- Improved internal rules to block suspicious process activities
- New rule: Prevent msiexec.exe from executing unsigned .tmp files (useful to mitigate "exe-to-msi" behaviors)
- Improved uninstaller scripts (both .sys files are now removed)
- Improved internal rules to block suspicious command-lines
- Fixed: If I move the taskbar on left, top or right, the notification dialog is not displayed correctly
- Added option to password-protect power options (Configurator -> Password tab)
- Fixed some false positives
- Minor improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware