SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001604: [Refactoring] If server is online, SUMo should not be so prone de declare timeouts (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001601: [Refactoring] Stopping update check in case of server is busy/connection troubles (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002080: [Bug] Wrong server used upon connection recovery (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002074: [Bug] SUMo sticks on alternate server, even if main server is recovered (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002417: [Bug] Self-update & main server check fails (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.