WingetUI is an application whose main goal is to create an intuitive GUI for the most common CLI package managers for Windows 10 and Windows 11, such as Winget, Scoop and Chocolatey. With WingetUI, you'll be able to download, install, update and uninstall any software that's published on the supported package managers — and so much more.
- WingetUI has the ability to install, update and uninstall packages from Winget, Scoop and Chocolatey. WingetUI will also detect if your manually-installed apps can be updated!
- It can also upgrade and uninstall previously installed packages — as well as uninstall built-in Windows apps!
- WingetUI has the ability to both import and export the packages of your choice, so that you can easily install them in the future.
- WingetUI supports managing Scoop buckets with an interface.
- Install an older version of an app.
- WingetUI shows a notification when there are available updates
- Manage your updates and installed packages from its context menu
- The user will be notified whether the installation/update/uninstallation of an app was completed successfully or not.
- The ability to queue installations in order to prevent conflicts.
- A dark theme is available to prevent you from burning your eyes.
- WingetUI has the ability to show package-related information (like its license, SHA256 hash, homepage, etc.) before installation.
- There are more than 14000 packages available (if winget, scoop and chocolatey are enabled)!
WingetUI 2.1.0 Beta changelog:
- Added identifiers to installed (on the discover tab) and pinned and upgradable (on the installed tab) packages.
- The share component is now called through a native, pythonnet DLL import, rather than by calling an executable. More parts of the code may be migrated to c#.net at some point.
- Improve cancel algorithm
- Installed package list should not bug anymore
- Added ARM support for winget (needs to be manually enabled)
- Improvements in the BaseLoggingSection
- Fixed issues with elevation preferences
- Fixed issues with scoop
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware