Zemana AntiMalware rescues your computer even when other security software has let you down. There’s no need to tinker with confusing settings—with years of experience built-in, it just works “out of the box”. All you have to do is download and run AntiMalware… then sit back for about few minutes while it scans your machine and eliminates all potential threats. AntiMalware is highly optimized and lightweight with virus definitions stored in the cloud, not cluttering up your drive.
AntiMalware bypasses malware infections to perform a thorough scan, and cleans even the most advanced threats like rootkit and bootkits. AntiMalware uses the Scan Cloud, a highly-optimized cluster of computers running 10 always-up-to-date Antivirus Engines. This gives you the power of multi-scanning without any of the downsides such as drain on system resources and conflicts between programs.
Scan Cloud is highly-optimized cluster of Virtual Machines running on Microsoft Azure platform and uses “Metascan 8” plus 2 additional AV engines from Microsoft and Intel Security (Previously Mcafee).
Standalone software, no installation required.
Zemana Anti-malware benefits:
- Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
- Finds and removes even deeply embedded advanced threats like rootkits and bootkits.
- Multi-AV engine scanning.
- Scans thousands of files per second.
- Compatible with other antivirus solutions.
- In-house algorithms for zero false positives.
- Doesn't slow down your PC.
Zemana Anti-Malware 220.127.116.111 changelog:
- Added index numbers to detected objects
- Added "Delete All" button to Reports and Quarantine
- Added double click support for restoring files from Quarantine
- Added exploit scanning for documents by using only file fingerprint
- Added double clicking for displaying detected object traces
- Removed flickers from detected objects listbox
- Removed annoying focus rectangle from detected objects listbox
- Removed flicker from detected objects listbox
- Fixed a bug related to browser extension enumeration
- Fixed the false positive issue with OpenDNS DNSCrypt
- Improved detection names for various items
- Improved digital signature checking logic
- Improved /remove_portable command
- Improved Root CA scanning
- Improved UX for quarantine restore/delete actions
- Highly optimized UI for handling big number of detections
- Highly optimized memory usage
- Increased scan speed
- Updated blacklist for some FPs
- Changed "Show Tray Notifications" to off by default
- Minor language improvements
- Multi language support (If you would like to contribute, please reach us from email@example.com)
- Kadir Altan
- Sinisa Sinkovic