Security must not be a privilege. Under this motto, Emsi Software provides the Malware scanner a-squared Free completely free of charge for private use. But it is not a very limited version, it is a full tool to clean your computer from Malware. Not only Spywares, as detected by classic Anti-Spyware programs, but also especially Trojans, Backdoors, Worms, Dialers, Keyloggers and a lot of other destructive pests, which makes it dangerous to surf the web.
A-squared removes reliably:
* Trojans, Backdoors, Keyloggers, Rootkits
* Worms, Bots
* Spyware, Adware
The advantages to you:
- Frees your PC from Malware
Use the a-squared Free Scanner to scan your hard disk, remove all infections and restore your PC to maximum performance.
- Quarantine for emergency
Sometimesit is possible that the system may be unstable after removing Malwaresbecause it already manipulated too much. Therefore it is recommended toplace detected Malwares always in Quarantine first before removing itpermanently.
- Daily updates for the best protection
Don'tforget to run an online update before you scan your computer witha-squared Free. Note: The automatic update feature is only available ina-squared Anti-Malware.
- Exceptionally easy to use
Regardlessof whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quicklybecome familiar with a-squared Free. You do not have to be a specialistto free yourself from Malware.
New and improved features:
-Non admin support: The scanner can be run with limited rights now, butit is still capable of scanning all folders on the disk, because thescan functionality was moved to a Windows Service that runs with systemrights.
- Vista support: a-squared Free now runs also on Vista 32and Vista 64. Important note for Vista users: If you install theversion 2.1 setup, you have to run a-squared Free with admin rights(Right click - Run as admin). Otherwise the updater will not be able toupdate to version 3.0 beta!
- Decreased memory consumption: The average RAM usage has been decreased for about 50%!
-New Anti-Malware Network: Detected heuristic files can be sent to theAnti-Malware Network for further analysis. This helps us to improve thescanner quality with the power of heuristics. False alerts can bequickly fixed and signatures for new malware can be provided muchfaster. You can choose to automatically deliver detected heuristicfiles (only heuristic files) at the update process, or manuallytransfer files via the quarantine. If you have a question to a specificfile, you can enter a message and contact details to get a reply with afile analysis.
- Extended cookie scan: The new scanner scans all user accounts for Tracking Cookies instead of only the current user account.
-Extended Quarantine: Files can be manually added to the quarantine.Quarantined files can be saved to a specific folder, e.g. to send themby email, as zipped secured file.