AceMoney Lite, home budget, free personal financial software, is the best Microsoft Money or Quicken alternative. It makes managing multiple accounts a breeze. You can manage your budgets, track multi-currency finances, analyze your spending habits, make transfers between accounts, and do on-line banking. You can start instantly without any prior accounting experience!
All features required by home or even small-business accountants are there:
- Track your spending habits and see where the money goes
- Create and manage home budget
- Track performance of investments
- Do your financial math in multiple currencies
- Enjoy the convenience of on-line banking
- Plan debts and mortgage payments
- Do e-business with AceMoney
- Use AceMoney on Windows, Linux and Mac
- and much, much more...
What's new in this version:
- Fixed multi-threaded cause of duplicate transfers with online imports
- Corrected "new account created" message for OFX and QFX imports
- Fixed date issue with reports that use fiscal year
- (UI) Enabled [Backup Now] feature even if scheduled backup is not enabled
- (UI) Added "Duplicate Detection Range" setting in the options dialog
- (UI) Password-protected files are shareable by default
- (UI) Increased number of retries for entering a password
- (UI) AceLiteOnly: allow unlocking file after a computer crash
- (UI) More informative error messages if the file is locked or corrupted
Note: The only difference between full and lite versions of AceMoney is a number of supported accounts. Both versions use the same file format and have the same user interface, same dialogs and forms. AceMoney Lite only supports two accounts and a full version of AceMoney provides support for unlimited number of accounts.