Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of the Xiaomi Piston 3.0 headphones: Unbelievable sound at an unbeatable price in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.