Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Bill Gates said to launch multi-billion dollar clean energy tech initiative on Monday in Front Page News
- Kmart Australia suffers data breach in Front Page News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Surface 3 available for a discounted price of £349 from Currys in Front Page News
- Toy maker breach exposes data on hundreds of thousands of kids in Front Page News
- iPod Not Detected in iTunes in Apple Mac Support
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.