Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Microsoft is working to bring WhatsApp Web support on Edge in front page news
- Messed up big time trying to jump straight to a clean install of Windows 10 in software discussion support
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in front page news
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- How to change number of items on Most used category in Start Menu? in microsoft windows discussion support
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- Report: Konami Is Treating Its Staff Like Prisoners in gamers hangout
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.