Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Google said to have abandoned secret location tracking project in Front Page News
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- Watch the opening cinematic for 'Halo 5: Guardians' in Front Page News
- Everytime I open an Explorer window, it moves to a different place in Microsoft Windows Support
- How would I sign a firefox addon that a developer no longer has up on the addon page but I saved it ? in Web Browser Discussion Support
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Kanye West is a tool in Real World News
- Definitive Best *Free* Antivirus 2015 in Software Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.