Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- 360 Browser 22.214.171.124 in Front Page News
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
- Police seize video gamer live on cam in Back Page News
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- [wordpress] pagination problem in Web Design / Programming
- Increase in 'One-Day Wonder' websites help disguise malware in Back Page News
- Show Off Your Website Here in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.