Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Fight is officially on for May 2 in The Sporting Arena
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer in Gamers' Hangout
- Michael Schumacher's son Mick takes first circuit racing win in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.