Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Unable to play Forza Horizon 2, initial update failing in Microsoft Console
- Need Help with setting up an AMD FX Liquid CPU Cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Better compliance with DNT in Site & Forum Issues
- Falcon 9: ABS-SatMex (dual Boeing commsats) in Science Discussion & News
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Score a $10 Xbox gift card when you pre order games from the Microsoft Store in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.