Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Do you own (and / or use) a device compatible with Windows SideShow? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Alternative/indie/etc rock music recommendations in Wall of Sound
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.