Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- SSD questions. in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- AMD to Developers: Focus Your Efforts on DirectX 12, Not Mantle in Back Page News
- Protecting company data remote employees in Internet, Network & Security
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Apple Surpassed Samsung as World's Largest Smartphone Maker in Fourth Quarter in Back Page News
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.