Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Breaking: Google has a new logo in Web Design Programming
- Windows 10 claims 5.21% of the desktop OS market share in just one month in Front Page News
- First Look: This is Tronsmart's $150 Ara X5 Windows 10 Mini PC in Front Page News
- Woman who claimed she was 'allergic to Wi-Fi' gets disability allowance from French court in Real World News
- (French tourist) Natalie Amyot who fell pregnant releases Youtube video to find baby's father in Real World News
- Wikipedia blocks 381 accounts for "dishonest editing" (aka: being paid to edit) in Front Page News
- Modafinil, Alternatives in the UK in General Discussion
- Microsoft Starts Collecting User Data from Windows 7 and Windows 8 PCs in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.