Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 Hands On in Hardware Hangout
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- 'Alphabet' registers a new home, could be upgrading from 'ABC.XYZ' in Front Page News
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.