Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- You've got one day to upgrade to Windows 10 for free - Do it, even if you don't want it in Front Page News
- What browser are you using? in Poll Station
- Xiaomi unveils Macbook Air competitor, the 13.3 and 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air in Front Page News
- Help identifying font in General Discussion
- Get a Cheap Phone (recovery phone) for two-factor. in Internet, Network & Security
- Motorola won't commit to monthly Android security patches, because it's too "difficult" in Front Page News
- Lenovo's latest Windows 10 notebook is the Air 13 Pro in Front Page News
- VAIO unveils its 'fashionable' dual-color C15 laptop in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.