Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Tyson Fury to fight Wladimir Klitschko in October in The Sporting Arena
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop now available for Samsung's Galaxy S6 and S6 edge in India in Front Page News
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Gartner: Despite market slowdown, 2.5 billion devices will be sold in 2015 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.