Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New Evidence Shows Police Did Massacre 42 in Michoacan, Mexico in Real World News
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Microsoft shows off unreleased build of Windows 10 with black and white icons in Front Page News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.