Adobe Systems' long-awaited Creative Suite 3 has hit the shelves, adding the CS3 moniker to popular creative applications from both Adobe and the former Macromedia. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Contribute are all available as Universal applications for both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and support both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista. Web professionals can import native Photoshop and Illustrator files directly into Flash and Fireworks with full fidelity, which Adobe says is a first for its software. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, and Web Standard are immediately available to customers in North America at estimated street prices of $1799, $1199, $1599 and $999, respectively.
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 7 in Front Page News
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.