Bolide Software announced today a new version of their book inventory progam.
The key features of All My Books are:
- Fast downloading of book related information from internet book databases, including plot synopsis, reviews and book cover without typing
- Ability to store details about authors, editors and translators, including their photo
- Export of the digital library into many formats - text, HTML, CHM, XLS (Microsoft Excel), export to mobile devices
- Import of the existing book list in text or MS Excel format
- Support for e-books - you can store link to the file in the book card and open it directly from All My Books. The program is able to automatically fill the book card for the following e-book formats: FB2, FB2.ZIP, LRF (Sony Reader), LIT, MOBI, EPUB.
- Support for Audiobooks - you can start playback from the program in just one click. The book card is filled automatically for MP3, WMA, OGG formats.
- Flexible database structure with custom defined fields support
Below is a recent changes list for v1.5 Build 1109:
- added: Clear book card button
- added: Editor, Translator, Volume number, File size (for ebook and audio books) fields
- added: LIT E-book format support
- added: MOBI E-book format support
- added: sort persons by their last names in the Person Directory
- fixed: book details import from google plugin
- fixed: a bug in "scan folder for books" function
News source: Bolide Software
Link: All My Books official web page
Download: All My Books v1.5 (5MB, 30 day trial)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<