With Nvidia launching its GeForce 8800GT (G92) early on October 29, AMD has dropped its ATI Radeon HD 3800 series (RV670) price from US$199-259 to US$179-239 in preparation for its launch later this month, according to sources at graphics card makers. The ATI Radeon HD 3800 will be available in two versions, the 3870 (RV670 XT) and 3850 (RV670 PRO), noted the sources, adding that the chips also support CrossFire X technology when combined with the upcoming 790FX chipset platform allowing to up to four graphics cards to work together.
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Sony Executive Wants PlayStation VR Support in Next Gran Turismo in Sony Console
- Fell in love with technology at 13, Now Im living my dream at 27 making 6 figures as a High School Drop out. in Milestones And Achievements
- Hands-on with the Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550 and Continuum Display Dock in Front Page News
- Deus Ex Pre-order Bollocks in Gamers Hangout
- Thousands of NASA Apollo mission photos now available online in Front Page News
- Beware if upgrading Ubuntu 14.04 to 15.10! in Linux Unix Support
- Watters' World Questions Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan: 'Which Way's Mecca?' in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.