With Nvidia launching its GeForce 8800GT (G92) early on October 29, AMD has dropped its ATI Radeon HD 3800 series (RV670) price from US$199-259 to US$179-239 in preparation for its launch later this month, according to sources at graphics card makers. The ATI Radeon HD 3800 will be available in two versions, the 3870 (RV670 XT) and 3850 (RV670 PRO), noted the sources, adding that the chips also support CrossFire X technology when combined with the upcoming 790FX chipset platform allowing to up to four graphics cards to work together.
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.