With Nvidia launching its GeForce 8800GT (G92) early on October 29, AMD has dropped its ATI Radeon HD 3800 series (RV670) price from US$199-259 to US$179-239 in preparation for its launch later this month, according to sources at graphics card makers. The ATI Radeon HD 3800 will be available in two versions, the 3870 (RV670 XT) and 3850 (RV670 PRO), noted the sources, adding that the chips also support CrossFire X technology when combined with the upcoming 790FX chipset platform allowing to up to four graphics cards to work together.
- European Outlets in General Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Logitech moving away from mouse and keyboard business in Real World News
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- US to launch blitz of gas exports, eyes global energy dominance in Real World Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Overrated? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.