With Nvidia launching its GeForce 8800GT (G92) early on October 29, AMD has dropped its ATI Radeon HD 3800 series (RV670) price from US$199-259 to US$179-239 in preparation for its launch later this month, according to sources at graphics card makers. The ATI Radeon HD 3800 will be available in two versions, the 3870 (RV670 XT) and 3850 (RV670 PRO), noted the sources, adding that the chips also support CrossFire X technology when combined with the upcoming 790FX chipset platform allowing to up to four graphics cards to work together.
- Microsoft HoloLens Project Designer Killed in Drunk Driving Hit-and-Run in Microsoft Console
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- "Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill in Real World News
- Special limited MGS5 PlayStation 4 announced in Sony Console
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.