With Nvidia launching its GeForce 8800GT (G92) early on October 29, AMD has dropped its ATI Radeon HD 3800 series (RV670) price from US$199-259 to US$179-239 in preparation for its launch later this month, according to sources at graphics card makers. The ATI Radeon HD 3800 will be available in two versions, the 3870 (RV670 XT) and 3850 (RV670 PRO), noted the sources, adding that the chips also support CrossFire X technology when combined with the upcoming 790FX chipset platform allowing to up to four graphics cards to work together.
- GOG - losing rights to sell 35 games (and a sale on them) in Computer Gaming
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Will GTA V For PC Be ‘Cancelled’? in Gamers' Hangout
- mouse buttons not as smooth as it use to be in Hardware Hangout
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Where to buy a gaming computer with good deals in Hardware Hangout
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.