AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Pre-orders for Japan's NuAns NEO with Windows 10 Mobile are now open in Front Page News
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Editorial: It's time to stop making excuses for Microsoft's mobile efforts in Front Page News
- Microsoft says Continuum will come to more Windows 10 Mobile phones, and not just flagships in Front Page News
- Anonymous takes down ISIS website, replaces it with Viagra ad in Front Page News
- BlackBerry to exit Pakistan, after government demanded unrestricted access to its servers in Front Page News
- Sony unlocks seventh CPU core on PlayStation 4 in Front Page News
- XBOX One + Plex = Amazing Home Theater System! in Home Theatre Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.