AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- SpaceX Dragon 2 - testing & updates in Science Discussion & News
- Microsoft is Apple? in General Discussion
- Songs with accordion in Wall of Sound
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- Is Microsoft ignoring the desktop again? in Microsoft Beta
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- ASP.NET MVC5 CSHTML (Razor) Issues in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.