AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- 'Alphabet' registers a new home, could be upgrading from 'ABC.XYZ' in Front Page News
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Chinese pop singer openly dating Canadian model 12 year old girl in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.