AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Happy 25th birthday Hubble in Science Discussion & News
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with MediaWiki in Web Design / Programming
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Framing and masking in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.