AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Xbox Games with Gold: September 2014 in Microsoft Console
- My wishlist for Threshold - and it's nothing big in Microsoft Beta
- Madden NFL 15 won't be playable early unless you pay for EA Access in Microsoft Console
- Killer Instinct in Microsoft Console
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.