AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Windows 10 Font in microsoft windows discussion support
- Lumia 640 vs 640XL: your suggestion? in windows mobile
- StartIsBack++ 1.0 Windows 10 Start menu program released in front page news
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Edge + no extension support = failed. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Act of Aggression [ RTS | September Release ] in computer gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.