AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Xfinity Service change billing rates in General Discussion
- Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Card ( email@example.com ) in General Discussion
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- iclever Wireless Speaker and fast USB charger with 6 ports review! in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Xbox One TV tuner now available in US & Canada in Microsoft Console
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- I see black people! in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.