AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Google Cardboard apps? in General Discussion
- [Book Review] Lock In - John Scalzi in Reviews by Members for Members
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Three months with the Surface Pro 3: Using it more and less than expected in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.