AMD is preparing to launch its new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) chip on November 19, according to sources at graphics card makers. The company recently notified graphics card makers that design verification test (DVT) samples will be sent out at the beginning of this month and AMD will start producing a batch of 1.5 million chips in the first week of November. The Radeon HD 2950PRO will continue to adopt the R600 chip structure. It will support DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.0, PCI Express 2.0, UVD and CrossFire technology. The chip also features built-in HDMI, HDCP and 320 stream processors per GPU
- Alienware laptops to gain Thunderbolt 3 and improved displays in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- "Is there an extension you really want to see in Microsoft Edge? Tell us about it" in Microsoft Windows Support
- Thousands Support Teen in Appeal of 25-Year Sentence to Sex Offender Registry in Domestic Politics
- About to become a father in Jan. in Milestones And Achievements
- Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile in Real World News
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.