AMD schedules to launch two 2-way Opteron (Barcelona) server processors on September 10 this year, according to sources at server makers. The Opteron 2348 and 2350 will have core frequencies of 1.9GHz and 2.0GHz and will be priced at US$320 and US$390 in 1000-unit tray quantities, respectively. In October, AMD will launch the 2.2GHz Opteron 2354 with 95W TDP and a price of US$610 in 1000-unit tray quantities, however this processor should actually appear in the channel later this month, noted the sources.
- Microsoft's Salesforce.com acquisition falls through due to price disagreements in Front Page News
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Mobile Login in Dolphin Browser (Android) in Site & Forum Issues
- Overclocking failed error code 71 in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.