AMD schedules to launch two 2-way Opteron (Barcelona) server processors on September 10 this year, according to sources at server makers. The Opteron 2348 and 2350 will have core frequencies of 1.9GHz and 2.0GHz and will be priced at US$320 and US$390 in 1000-unit tray quantities, respectively. In October, AMD will launch the 2.2GHz Opteron 2354 with 95W TDP and a price of US$610 in 1000-unit tray quantities, however this processor should actually appear in the channel later this month, noted the sources.
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Facebook testing emoticon Likes called Reactions in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 excites but leaves room for improvement in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- Finally someone benches the Seagate Game Drive in Microsoft Console Xbox
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.