AMD schedules to launch two 2-way Opteron (Barcelona) server processors on September 10 this year, according to sources at server makers. The Opteron 2348 and 2350 will have core frequencies of 1.9GHz and 2.0GHz and will be priced at US$320 and US$390 in 1000-unit tray quantities, respectively. In October, AMD will launch the 2.2GHz Opteron 2354 with 95W TDP and a price of US$610 in 1000-unit tray quantities, however this processor should actually appear in the channel later this month, noted the sources.
- Reporter And Photographer Shot, Killed During Live TV News Report In Virginia in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 is now rolling out to the Fast ring in Front Page News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide in Front Page News
- Google has no plans to use Windows 10's Action Center for Chrome in Front Page News
- Army stats show that women are injured twice as often as men in combat training in Real World Issues
- Apple sends out invites for September 9 event; new iPhones and Apple TV expected in Front Page News
- Samsung confirms list of devices it plans to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.