Axialis Software today announces the immediate availability of CursorWorkshop 6.31, the newest version of its professional cursor authoring tool for Windows formerly known as AX-Cursors.
Axialis CursorWorkshop permits creating hi-quality static and animated cursors for Windows, web sites and applications. This new version is fully compatible with Windows Vista, features a new user interface and a fully integrated workspace.
New and updated features in v6.31:
- Full support for RGB with alpha channel images in static and animated cursors.
- Ability to create cursors in seconds using Image Objects. This exclusive feature makes you a professional cursor designer. Just by using mouse drag & drops, create hi-quality cursors by assembling ready-to-use objects. Pack #7 containing 423 objects is provided.
- Create animated cursors from existing animation files such as animated GIF, Autodesk FLI/FLC, RGB/A filmstrip animations.
- Create a cursor with several image formats embedded in one click.
- Use a built-in Librarian and File Browser with thumbnail previews to manage your files and perform batch operations on cursors.
- A compiler permits to distribute your cursors in a handy installable package.
- Use plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and make your cursors in a few clicks.
- Many other features are available.
Download: Axialis CursorWorkshop 3.61 - 20 MB (30-Day Tryout Version - $49.95)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Axialis CursorWorkshop product page
News source: Axialis Software