BatteryCare is a software created to optimize the usage and performance of the modern laptop's battery. It monitors the battery's discharge cycles, provides detailed battery information, and helps increase battery autonomy and improve its lifetime. Provides detailed battery information and monitors the battery discharge cycles. It includes CPU and Hard Disk temperature monitoring. Advanced features like automatically disabling in battery mode Windows Aero theme, demanding services, and the Windows Sidebar or Gadgets. It also contains a reliable statistical battery time calculation method.
What's new in this version:
- New feature: The new version notification lists the main features included in the new release.
- Improved Intel Core temperature readings: Now reads all cores and displays the highest one.
- Quick power plan change tray menu header is now clickable.
- Fixed language issues in some dialogs.
- Bugfix: Tray icon not updating after long periods in battery mode.