BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- Create Outlook account, how to confirm email in Introduce Yourself
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Xbox One TV tuner now available in US & Canada in Microsoft Console
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Office Now: Microsoft's Office personal assistant coming to iOS, Android and Windows in Front Page News
- Nature's Zombie Apocalypse in Computer Gaming
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.