BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- Sony announces over 30 million PlayStation 4 sales in Front Page News
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- Xbox Games with Gold for December includes five free titles in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM in Front Page News
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November Update media; explains why it was pulled [Update] in Front Page News
- Google can remotely unlock most Android devices by court order in Front Page News
- Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code Bundle, valued at $1,539 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.