BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- WP Driving Mode for Android? in Android
- Yet again, Microsoft is offering up to $150 off the Surface Pro 3, plus a free sleeve in Front Page News
- Helped friend apply for a job, he was asked "Equality" questions in General Discussion
- The unsolvable computer problem...? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.