BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- Thoughts On Mozilla's Add-on Overhaul in Web Browser Discussion Support
- Windows 10 10074 not detecting dual monitor setup (NVidia) in Microsoft Insider Previews
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Gauging interest in home automation news and product reviews in Hardware Hangout
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
- Flight diverted after passenger becomes unruly over cat in Real World News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- NeoBytes :) Reuters employee starts Reply All chaos after sending an email to 33,000 people in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.