BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- Elementary OS Choice in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- Nvidia surprise launches the 12GB GeForce Titan X, 'the most advanced GPU ever' in Back Page News
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- Musashi, WW II Japanese warship, found 70 years after sinking in Science Discussion & News
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Friends remember Microsoft designer killed in Redmond crash in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.