BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- Thunderbird 31.6.0 in Front Page News
- Do you encrypt your folders or drives? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Apple Watch won't be sold at Carphone Warehouse in Front Page News
- Microsoft Health app now available in the UK, ahead of Band launch in Front Page News
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Honor 6 Plus launches in the UK on May 1 in Front Page News
- Redirected folders not searchable in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.