BenQ is gearing up to ship what it claims is the world's first computer monitor with an HDMI port. The 24in FP241W will support the full 1080p HD resolution when it ships this coming September. The screen's native resolution is actually 1,920 x 1,200, though the screen's ability to be rotated from landscape orientation to portrait may make up for the inevitable black bands that will appear above and below the HD image.
- sneakers on the ground?! in Domestic Politics
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Gog - losing rights to sell 35 games (and a sale on them) in Computer Gaming
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- What IDE to use? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.