BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool – fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs, make and burn disc images, copy and backup discs.
- Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
- Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
- Create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images
- Copy discs to discs or to ISO images
- Erase rewritable discs
- Extract tracks from Audio CDs
- Extract data from unreadable or multisession discs
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required
What's new in BurnAware 4.0 Beta 2
- Updated user interface and burning SDK.
- Main COM-based DLL replaced by static DLL.
- Registration of DLL is not required anymore.
- Improved stability and performance on all Windows platforms.
- Improved burning process of all media types.
- Fixed bug with random stuttering of Image/Audio in DVD-Video mode.
- Resolved problem with detection of various CD/DVD/BD recorder models.
- Resolved problem with compatibility with some recorders and other burning software, like CloneCD or DVDFab.