Create, edit and produce stunning videos at any screen size. Use Camtasia to make tutorials, as well as a variety of training and marketing videos. Camtasia lets you edit and polish video of your computer screen and instantly share it to YouTube, portable devices and more. Create on-demand interactive training and support videos for instant viewing. Screencasts are perfect for rolling out new software, orienting new staff, showing customers how to use your product, or establishing a “self-help” desk. With Camtasia Studio’s flexible recording options, you can choose to capture full screen, window or region. Add in music tracks, microphone, your computer's audio, plus picture-in-picture with your video camera, and you've got a world-class screencast.
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
- Pepsi Is Releasing the Bottle from "Back to the Future II" in Back Page News
- Windows 10 is now running on 110 million devices in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.