Create, edit and produce stunning videos at any screen size. Use Camtasia to make tutorials, as well as a variety of training and marketing videos. Camtasia lets you edit and polish video of your computer screen and instantly share it to YouTube, portable devices and more. Create on-demand interactive training and support videos for instant viewing. Screencasts are perfect for rolling out new software, orienting new staff, showing customers how to use your product, or establishing a “self-help” desk. With Camtasia Studio’s flexible recording options, you can choose to capture full screen, window or region. Add in music tracks, microphone, your computer's audio, plus picture-in-picture with your video camera, and you've got a world-class screencast.
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Engineers pimp up Galaxy phones with real gold plating in Front Page News
- Army stats show that women are injured twice as often as men in combat training in Real World Issues
- BlackBerry's new Android slider gets an unofficial close-up in new leaked images in Front Page News
- We need a windows 10 insider to post about older game titles not working on 10 in Computer Gaming
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Creating Multiple TAP-Win32 Ethernet Connections? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.