Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload).
Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary.
Cobian Backup is not an usual backup application: it only copies your files and folders in original or compressed mode to other destination, creating a security copy as a result. So Cobian Backup can be better described as a "Scheduler for security copies". Cobian Backup supports several methods of compression and strong encryption.
What's new in this version:
- When using ZIP compression, some files where ignored. Bug introduced in 22.214.171.1248. Fixed
- The status bar was showing accelerators in file names
- The post-backup events where always getting 0 as the number of errors in the task. Fixed
- When deleting old backups, the name of the files or directories to delete ara now logged
- When "Calculate source sizes" was checked, the task properties was showing "Calculating..." for ever. Fixed
- English language updated
- Spanish language updated
- Portugues-PT language updated
- Czech language updated